Scientific Posters and Presentations
The two scientific posters presented at the recent 2018 American Society for Human Genetics conference are available. Titled "Circulating tumor DNA methylation haplotypes in plasma can detect cancer four years prior to conventional diagnosis" and "Circulating tumor DNA methylation haplotypes in plasma can accurately detect early-stage colorectal cancer and advanced adenomas in a single blinded study".
In addition, we have made available a video presentation by Dr. Athurva Gore, Assoc. Director of Bioinformatics Singlera Genomics. The title of his talk is "Circulating tumor DNA methylation haplotypes in plasma can detect cancer four years prior to conventional diagnosis".
Both posters and presentation can be accessed after website registration with your name and email address.
Singlera Genomics and Fudan University unveil results showing Pan-Cancer Early Detection in the Taizhou Longitudinal Study
October 18, 2018 Fudan University's Taizhou Health Science Institute and Singlera Genomics, a UC San Diego spinout company focused on non-invasive early cancer detection, today announce initial results from the Taizhou Longitudinal Study (TLS) during the 2018 American Society of Human Genetics
Singlera Genomics unveils results of ColonES study demonstrating detection of advanced adenoma and colorectal cancer
October 18, 2018 In collaboration with Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center and Nanfang Hospital of Southern Medical University, Singlera Genomics, a UC San Diego spinout company focused on non-invasive cancer detection, presented...
March 27, 2018 Singlera Genomics, a non-invasive genetic diagnostics company that focuses on early-stage cancer detection, today announced that it has successfully...
August 22, 2016 Singlera Genomics, a fast-growing, non-invasive genetic testing company, today announced it has successfully raised US$20 million in a Series A...
July 18, 2016 On June 28, 2016, Taizhou Institute of Health Sciences of Fudan University and Singlera Genomics Inc. signed a strategic agreement in Taizhou City...
Publications of note
- Guo S. et al Nat Genet. 2017 Identification of methylation haplotype blocks aids in deconvolution of heterogeneous tissue samples and tumor tissue-of-origin mapping from plasma DNA. doi: 10.1038/ng.3805
- BLUEPRINT consortium. Nat Biotechnol. 2016 Quantitative comparison of DNA methylation assays for
biomarker development and clinical applications. doi: 10.1038/nbt.3605
- Gole J. et al Nat Biotechnol. 2013 Massively parallel polymerase cloning and genome sequencing of
single cells using nanoliter microwells. doi: 10.1038/nbt.2720
- Ruiz S. et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Identification of a specific reprogramming-associated epigenetic signature in human induced pluripotent stem cells. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1202352109
- Diep D. et al Nature Meth 2012 Library-free methylation sequencing with bisulfite padlock probes. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.1871
- Yamaguchi S. et al Nature 2012 Tet1 controls meiosis by regulating meiotic gene expression https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23151479
- Gore A. et al Nature 2011 Somatic coding mutations in human induced pluripotent stem cells. doi: 10.1038/nature09805
- Shoemaker R. et al. Genome Res. 2010. Allele-specific methylation is prevalent and is contributed by CpG-SNPs in the human genome. doi: 10.1101/gr.104695.109
- Deng J. et al. Nat Biotechnol. 2009. Targeted bisulfite sequencing reveals changes in DNA methylation associated with nuclear reprogramming. doi: 10.1038/nbt.1530
Singlera Genomics Presents Data on Cell-Free DNA Methylation Test for Early Cancer Detection (Paywall) Oct 18, 2018
Singlera to Use $60M Funding to Support Launch of IVDs, Research Into Very Early Detection of Cancer (Paywall) Apr 5, 2018
UCSD Methylation Haplotype Method Tracks cfDNA Origin; Singlera to Commercialize (Paywall) Mar 8, 2017
Discover The Future
At the leading edge of biology and assay technology, Singlera Genomics uses a new biomarker type called ctmDNA (circulating tumor methylated DNA) to peer into the future.